Tuesday, April 26, 2011

7 - Hadley: Final Project

I'm going on my dérive later today, but I have nothing to show for that as of now. For my final project I plan to do a people study with my camera. I'm considering using black and white film with my grandfather's old camera, but I don't have access to a dark room right now, so developing on my own might not be possible. Another problem I may encounter is using a manual camera. I learned all about the aperture settings and shutter speeds for various light situations in high school but I'm a little rusty so I don't want to risk wasting entire rolls of film due to my lack of knowledge. If film doesn't work out, I'll use my digital SLR and maybe play with the photos in photoshop. Mainly I'll be taking photos of my friends, and asking them a short series of questions to pair with the photos in the final presentation. I'm still a little unsure how to present them, but I for sure want to have them printed out for a tangible display, perhaps with the question answers right next to the photos. Of course I am completely open for revisions to the project as I go along. I might decide to add to the project using different art mediums, but probably not. And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment