Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Carmen - Final project

For my final project, I will be creating a short film based loosely around a play that one of my friends wrote. We will be collaborating on the content, and I will focus more on the technical aspects of the piece (filming, editing, etc.) I'm really interested in video because I have worked with it as an educational tool, but have not yet used this medium to express a fictional narrative. I think it will be challenging to incorporate content and form, but I'm excited about exploring that process. I don't have a complete vision of the piece's story yet, but I am meeting with my friend tonight to talk things through. (I can post an update to the blog when things are more finalized. Also sorry this wasn't up by midnight, I completely forgot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment